RRK CLAN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome

+2
Totaled
jizz
6 posters

Go down

Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome Empty Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome

Post by jizz Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

post what you truly feel about this game here!

Last edited by jizz on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jizz
jizz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome Empty Re: Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome

Post by Totaled Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 pm

The game COULD have been good, if assmasters would have pulled there fingers out and given us what we wanted!!
Totaled
Totaled

Back to top Go down

Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome Empty Re: Uncencored OFPDR thread feel free to have your say! All welcome

Post by viiiper Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:23 pm

what can i say? im only doing my job!
i'm the best bellend polisher they have on the ofpdr forum. Embarassed

viiiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Don't buy it after you get past the shiny wrapper the game sucks even though shooters are repetitive this one makes you do the same missions but at longer distances multiplayer is crap dedi server or not there's already hackers on there so even with dedi servers I'd imagine servers will be filled with the fuckers so if you really feel the need to get a copy of this game don't you'll be bored with it very quickly

Last edited by Wolfie on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolfie
Wolfie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:44 pm

I have started a club on xfire called operation flashpoint fail so please feel free to join everyone welcome Smile

http://www.xfire.com/communities/opfp2f/

Admin
Admin

https://rrkclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DeathScythe Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

This game is joke. Plain and simple. Cannot fathom the idea that in this day and age companies are allowed to misrepresent themselves and their products just to take our money and have nothing to answer for. Complete and utter disregard for the consumers is an understatement with these CockMunchers! I've had my fill of shoddy products that don't live up to the hype over the last year and this is the last straw for me. The worst part of this whole scenario is that I absolutely loved the game. I was completely obsessed with this game the 1st couple days I got it. Then as soon as I tried multiplayer... it's all been down hill since. Multiplayer is ridiculous. Actually expect 32 people in a p2p setup? These idiots must think we all live in caves. I'm sick of false promises from these corporate smacktards who always say we'll fix it someday... whenever that is. So don't hold your breath waiting for any updates, patches, dlc that they will more than like charge extra for, or fixes. I already got my credit from steam, so this game is history. Twisted Evil
DeathScythe
DeathScythe

http://www.dmswraps.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seno121 Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:01 pm

I don't really know how the game is. I like every game, don't care what it is.What i hear is that it s a bad game. I like any game Smile Very Happy
seno121
seno121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum